Midnight Recovery Concentrate
All Skin Types, including Sensitive Skin
A nighttime facial oil that visibly restores skin while you sleep.
What It Is
Formulated with Lavender Essential Oil and Evening Primrose Oil, our beloved nighttime facial oil helps restore skin overnight for radiant, younger-looking skin by morning.
What It’s Good For
- Visibly reduces fine lines, refines skin’s texture and boosts radiance in just one night
- Helps smooth and firm skin’s appearance
- Boosts essential moisture to help restore the appearance of tired-looking skin
- Replenishes skin at night when it is most receptive to repairing itself from daily aggressors
- Absorbs easily with a lightweight texture
- Leaves skin soft, supple and hydrated
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
Steam-distilled from Lavender, an adaptogen in the mint family, Lavender Essential Oil is known for its soothing and calming properties. With a luxurious, calming aroma, Lavender Essential Oil is often used to relax the senses in preparation for sleep.
EVENING PRIMROSE OIL
Evening Primrose Oil is extracted from the ripe seeds of the Evening Primrose, a flowering plant that blooms every other year. Frequently used in herbal remedies, Evening Primrose Oil is known to help maintain skin hydration and elasticity.
A signature Kiehl’s ingredient, Squalane is a highly-refined botanical lipid derived from olives. With an exceptional affinity to skin, Squalane absorbs easily and is known to help replenish skin’s barrier keeping it soft, supple and moisturized.
How to Use
- After cleansing skin, apply 2-3 drops of nighttime facial oil into hands
- Gently press fingertips to cheeks, forehead and chin to evenly distribute before massaging into skin
- Can be worn alone or under a moisturizer
- Complete your nighttime skincare routine with our Midnight Recovery Collection including our makeup-removing cleansing oil and eye cream for dark circles