Holiday Limited Edition Midnight Recovery Concentrate
All Skin Types, including Sensitive Skin
A replenishing facial oil featuring holiday artwork by Marylou Faure.
What It Is
Formulated with Lavender Essential Oil and Evening Primrose Oil, our beloved nighttime facial oil helps restore skin overnight for radiant, younger-looking skin by morning.
What It’s Good For
- Visibly reduces fine lines, refines skin’s texture and boosts radiance in just one night
- Helps smooth and firm skin’s appearance
- Boosts essential moisture to help restore the appearance of tired-looking skin
- Replenishes skin at night when it is most receptive to repairing itself from daily aggressors
- Absorbs easily with a lightweight texture
- Leaves skin soft, supple and hydrated
- 100% renewable formulation
- Featuring artwork by Marylou Faure
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
EVENING PRIMROSE OIL
Filled with Purpose &
Packed with Respect
The Botanical Blend within this 98% natural formula is harvested from regenerative plants, making our formula
environmentally friendly and 100% renewable. Our nighttime facial oil also comes packaged in FSC-certified
paper packaging, meaning the trees used came from responsibly managed forests that provide
environmental, social and economic benefits.
We actively invite all people to join our journey toward a future made better.
How to Use
- After cleansing skin, apply 2-3 drops of nighttime facial oil into hands
- Gently press fingertips to cheeks, forehead and chin to evenly distribute before massaging into skin
- Can be worn alone or under a moisturizer
- Complete your nighttime skincare routine with our Midnight Recovery Collection including our makeup-removing cleansing oil and eye cream for dark circles
When to Use
Upgrade your nightly regimen with our luxuriously relaxing?nighttime facial oil. Apply before bed and wake to skin that’s visibly rejuvenated, restored and younger-looking!?
About the Artist
We’re proud to partner with French artist Marylou Faure, who brings the Kiehl’s community to life with her illustrations bursting with bold color and positive attitude. Originally from Paris, she is based in London and collaborates with like-minded organizations that support social causes she believes in.
A Dreamland of Giving
Celebrating 170 years of community spirit with Kiehl’s, the limited edition packaging created alongside Artist Marylou Faure transforms NYC into a magical dreamland filled with diverse, unique characters. Join us in jubilee and celebrate the season of giving by sharing the gift of Kiehl’s with your friends, family and everyone on your list this year. It’ll be A Dreamland of Giving when you use our gift guide to shop formulas they’ll love, thoughtfully selected just for them!